Advertisers and sponsors can reach a unique, influential and targeted audience in all fifty states through our weekly newsletter and our website. We offer an affordable advertising and sponsorship package. For more information please contact Publisher Larry Ehl (Larry -at- TransportationIssuesDaily -dot- com).
We have readers in all fifty states, from the public and private sector.
Here is an overview of our readers and subscribers:
- All fifty states represented
- Legislative staff: Congress and state
- USDOT staff
- Public agencies such as State DOTs, MPOs/COGs, cities, counties, ports, and transit agencies
- Chambers, economic development councils, financial and investment firms
- Construction, engineering businesses
- Associations, think tanks, Universities and research organizations
- Public affairs and legal firms
- A variety of transportation stakeholders: Highway, transit, bike-ped, rail, environment stakeholders
Decision makers and influencers are a significant segment of our readers, many of whom hold the title of CEO, President, CFO, VP, Director, or Manager.
We offer an affordable advertising and sponsorship package. For more information please contact Publisher Larry Ehl (Larry -at- TransportationIssuesDaily -dot- com).